Maintenance management in buildings is essential to preserve their value and to increase people’s comfort.
imesAPI believes that the maintenance of buildings is important from the point of view of the environment, energy efficiency and the improvement of comfort for users.
With more than 30 years of experience, imesAPI is a national benchmark in the maintenance and management of facilities of all types of buildings: shopping centres, schools, sports centres, institutional, official bodies, health facilities, hospitals, etc.
It offers its clients a wide range of options:
- Preventive Maintenance: set of ordered tasks immersed in the Plan of ‘customised’ management
- Predictive Maintenance: Periodic analysis of the state of the facilities and equipment to be maintained, formulating the pertinent reports
- Corrective Maintenance: urgent attention of all those faults that may occur in the facilities
- Normative Maintenance: carrying out all maintenance and inspection tasks, with the frequency or periodicity established by current legislation
- Consulting; technical and energy audits: inspection services and audits of facilities, technical advice for the realization of protocols and operating procedures, economic feasibility of improvements, etc.
- 24h emergency service: as an added value to the comprehensive maintenance of buildings, imesAPI offers the possibility of using information software (CMMS) of its own design (SIGMA) for the monitoring, control, and management of the facilities
It also incorporates new technologies to support the operation of maintenance technicians in their daily work, by the use of APPs in smartphones, adapted tablets, thermographic cameras, etc.