Traffic regulation in road intersections and pedestrian traffic are of vital importance to the daily activity of cities. Consequently, traffic lights are one of the most important infrastructures to be managed and maintained in the cities of today, being this one of the new services that imesAPI provides at the municipal level.
Since 2014, imesAPI participates (with 30% in the joint venture ‘Luz Madrid’) in the comprehensive management of mobility control systems of the city of Madrid, carrying out works of preservation, repair and maintenance, engineering and installation of new traffic control systems and traffic lights centralization.
Services we provide in this area:
- Traffic lights, supports, cabinets for regulation of traffic lights
- Traffic regulation; speed control, regulation at the local level, pedestrian crossings
- Control and centralization; Customized control centre equipment
- Visualization systems
- Switching systems and video management
- Front-end communications
- Integration of tools for mobility management.